Effective, proven concentrations of antioxidants, nutrients and botanicals to provide a barrier against aggravating effects of exposure while strengthening, hydrating and ensuring a gorgeous glow. A daily anti-aging formula to prevent premature aging while a life well-lived unfurls.
SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN RESULTS
• Disrupts damage from environmental + pollution exposure
• Protects lipid barrier and cell health from aggressive effects of recirculated, indoor air
• Promotes tissue and collagen healing
• Provides a nutrient-rich barrier, livable, graceful fragrance veil and a touchable glow
DATA-DRIVEN ANTI-AGING INGREDIENTS AT PROVEN CONCENTRATIONS
•STABILIZED VITAMIN C: Penetrates directly into the epidermis and dermis, acting both as an antioxidant and a direct stimulant of new collagen, unlike other ascorbic acids, which are released into the stratum corneum and protect the skin only as an antioxidant | Higher rate of penetration than other derivatives; higher rate of conversion to vitamin C within the dermis | Increases collagen levels, reduces melanin production, brightens skin, and repairs the effects of UV exposure and other environmental damage | More potent than L-asorbic acid and other Vitamin C compounds at a more stable pH level for skin health | Cell viability is increased up to 30% when compared to L-Ascorbic Acid
• WHITE + GREEN TEA EXTRACT: 20 times more powerful than Vitamin E as an antioxidant | Provides bio-active theophylline, shown to prevent and reduce the onset of biological cellulite | Protective effect on fibroblast cells against hydrogen peroxide induced damage (anti-inflammatory) | Potential photoprotective effects on UVR‐induced photoaging and photoimmunosuppression (a.k.a. next-generation thinking around sun damage prevention)
• STRAWBERRY SEED EXTRACT: contains more than 30% of α -linolenic acid, a essential fatty acid with anti-allergic effect | External local application of Strawberry Seed Extract at .05-2 percent is effective in suppressing expression of enzymes for melanin synthesis (brown spots) | Findings suggest enhanced expression of HSP-related genes and thus have anti-aging and anti-oxidation effects for the skin
• RICE BRAN OIL: Contains around three-quarters essential fatty acids necessary for synthesis of prostaglandins, cell membranes and tissue regeneration | Promotes surface microcirculation and skin metabolism, providing protection against premature aging | Can disrupt the progress of melanin pigmentation by restraining the erythema activity of tyrosinase | May increase synthesis of collagen I and collagen III, the major components of the extracellular matrix that support the epidermis | Promising studies show sunscree-like effect which prevents against sunburn upon exposure to ultraviolet radiation in the region of from about 2950 to 3150 angstrom units (Translation: May allow responsible tanning without sunburn)
Also contains Vitamin E, Rosehip Seed Oil and Organic Honey
"Be Sun Smart. Not Sun Scared."
1. “Topically applied vitamin C enhances the mRNA level of collagens I and III, their processing enzymes and tissue inhibitor of matrix metalloproteinase 1 in the human dermis.” Nusgens BV, Humbert P, Rougier A et al. J Invest Dermatol 2001; 116 (6): 853– 9
2. “Regulations of collagen synthesis by ascorbic acid, transforming growth factor-beta and interferon- gamma in human dermal fibroblasts cultured in three-dimensional collagen gel are photoaging and aging independent.” Chung Jh, Youn Sh, Kwon O S, Cho Kh, Youn J I, Eun H C. J Dermatol Sci 1997: 15: 188–200.
3. “Topical vitamin C treatment reduces ultraviolet B radiation- induced erythema in human skin.” Murray J, Darr D, Reich J, Pinnell S. J Invest Dermatol 1991: 96: 587
4. “Topical ascorbic acid on photoaged skin.Clinical, topographical and ultrastructural evaluation: double-blind study vs. placebo”, Humbert PG, Haftek M, Creidi P, Lapie`re C, Nusgens B, Richard A, Schmitt D, Rougier A, Zahouani H. Exp Dermatol 2003: 12: 237–244
5. The Japanese Standards of Quasi-Drug Ingredients.
6. Japan Oil Chemists` Society
7. Suzana Saric and Raja Sivamani, Polyphenols and Sunburn, International Journal of Molecular Sciences, 17, 12, (1521), (2016)
8. Protective effects of green tea extracts on photoaging and photommunosuppression
3. Naiara S. Barbosa and Amer N. Kalaaji, CAM use in dermatology. Is there a potential role for honey, green tea, and vitamin C?, Complementary Therapies in Clinical Practice, 20, 1, (11), (2014)
9. Int J Toxicol. Amended final report on the safety assessment of Oryza Sativa (rice)Bran Oil 2006;25 Suppl 2:91-120
10. Eitenmiller, R. R. 1997. Vitamin E Content of Fats and Oils: Nutritional Implications. Food Technol. 51(5): 78-81
11. Lerma-García, M.J.; Herrero-Martínez, J.M.; Simó-Alfonso, E.F.; Mendonça, C.R.B.; Ramis-Ramos, G. Composition industrial processing and applications of rice bran gamma-oryzanol. Food Chem. 2009, 115, 389–404
12. Sagarin Cosmetics Science and Technology, 9/1957, p. 199.
14. Pulok K. Mukherjee, Shiv Bahadur, Sushil K. Chaudhary, Ranjit K. Harwansh and Neelesh K. Nema,Validation of Medicinal Herbs for Skin Aging, Evidence-Based Validation of Herbal Medicine, 10.1016/B978-0-12-800874-4.00005-2, (119-147), (2015).
BRILLIANT DAILY BODY SERUM Antiox Multi-Task Elixir
To help prevent laxity, dryness, dark spots and overall dullness, apply daily to skin out of the shower or after a good spritz. Focus on areas most vulnerable to pollution and environmental damage, as well as areas experience repeated movements. Think chest/neck, arms/hands, elbow folds, above knees, stomach area below breasts. Reapply every 4-6 hours for most thorough antioxidant activity.