Potent Peptide, Stem Cell and Botanicals work diligently while you sleep to stimulate collagen health, prevent pigment disturbances and increase elasticity. A crucial anti-aging formula to ensure long-term skin health + beauty.
SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN RESULTS
• Disrupts Premature Aging | Increases Collagen Synthesis
• Prevents Hyperpigmentation | Reduces Existing Pigment Disturbances
• Improves Tone, Elasticity, Texture | Softens
• Deeply Moisturizes + Nourishes
DATA-DRIVEN ANTI-AGING INGREDIENTS AT PROVEN CONCENTRATIONS
• IRIS STEM CELL: Increases the synthesis of fibers and cell regeneration to limit aging signs, including wrinkles | Contributes to densify the dermis | Helps to improve or restore the dermis functions, skin resistance | Restores the original suppleness of skin | Increases epidermis cell regeneration and reinforces the protective skin barrier
• TRIPEPTIDE-5: Can increase collagen synthesis by as much as 119% | 3.5 times more effective at reducing the appearance of wrinkles than traditional body lotions | 60% more effective than often-used palmitoyl pentapeptide 6
• WHITE TURMERIC EXTRACT: Skin-brightening, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties | Scavenges and prevents the formation of free radicals | Inhibits tyrosinase, which inhibits the skin from sunspots | Placebo-controlled studies show 0.25% tetrahydrocurcumin cream is a safe and effective alternative to 4% hydroquinone cream as a depigmenting agent (SSB uses 1.5%)
• ROSEHIP SEED OIL: Contains around three-quarters essential fatty acids: oleic, linoleic and linolenic, which are needed for the synthesis of prostaglandins, cell membranes and tissue regeneration | Helps reduce scars, wrinkles and stretch marks, prevents premature aging and supports the regaining of natural colour and tone | Studies show full effects begin to be reached after 4 months of continual use | In a study of 90 patients who had suffered burns, a four-month treatment of rosehip oil resulted in 97% improvement in relation to their initial state | Produces the benefits of retinoic acid without secondary, damaging side effects
Also contains White + Green Tea Extract, Vitamin E, Rice Bran Oil and Vitamin B5
A crucial age-defying formula to ensure long-term skin health + beauty.
1. Thorsen, M., Yde, B., Pedersen, U., Clauden, K. & Lawesson, S.-O. Studies on amino acids and peptides-V. Tetrahedron 39, 3429–3435 (1983).
2. Trookman, N. S., Rizer, R. L., Ford, R., Ho, E. & Gotz, V. Immediate and Long-term Clinical Benefits of a Topical Treatment for Facial Lines and Wrinkles. J. Clin. Aesthetic Dermatol. 2, 38–43 (2009).
3. Varga, J., Rosenbloom, J. & Jimenez, S. A. Transforming growth factor beta (TGF beta) causes a persistent increase in steady-state amounts of type I and type III collagen and fibronectin mRNAs in normal human dermal fibroblasts. Biochem. J. 247, 597–604 (1987).
4. Murphy-Ullrich, J. E. & Poczatek, M. Activation of latent TGF-beta by thrombospondin-1: mechanisms and physiology. Cytokine Growth Factor Rev. 11, 59–69 (2000).
5. Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5: How to Boost and Protect Skin’s Collagen. Available at: http://www.henrytianus.com/site/1345939/page/4655482. (Accessed: 29th July 2016)
6. Bucay, V. W. & Day, D. Adjunctive Skin Care of the Brow and Periorbital Region. Clin. Plast. Surg. 40, 225–236 (2013).
7. Dr Bertha Pareja, Principal Professor, Faculty of Pharmacology and Biochemistry, University of San Marcos, Lima, Peru and Dr Horst KehI, from the School of Pharmacology of the University of Missouri, Kansas City, Missouri, USA; Contributions to Identification and Application of Active Components Contained in Rosa Aff. Rubiginosa. (1998)
8. J.L. Bolognia, K. Lapia et al., Dermatologic Therapy, 14, pp. 29-34 (2001). 2. D. McGregor, Crit Rev Toxicol., 37(10), pp. 887-914 (2007).
9. M. Majeed, L. Prakash, Household and Personal Care Today, April 2007, pp. 4-6. Cross regulin composition of turmeric-derived tetrahydrocurcuminoids for skin lightening and protection against UVB rays.
10. M. Majeed et al., US Patent 5,861,415, Bioprotectant composition, method of use and extraction process of Curcuminoids. 6. L. Prakash, M. Majeed ,Eurocosmetics, 6, pp 19-23 (2009).
CELLULAR LUMINOSITY BODY CREME Overnight Anti-Aging Treatment
Apply liberally to the entire body. Prevents and corrects crepey and damaged skin. Works with skin’s natural circadian rhythms to brighten and regenerate. Apply generously to chest, neck, hands, feet and arms while sleeping. These area the reas most affected by daily exposure and rigors of sleep-creasing.
Keep bottle near vanity, and a smaller container near bed and/or evening chill area. Share with loved ones. For more damaged areas such as hands and feet, apply and cover with sleeping gloves/socks.